I am available to do presentations for small groups such as; day care providers pre schools and the parents
they serve as well as home care agencies and their families served. I supply ideas and strategies that will enable you or your staff to incorporate language into your clients' daily routines, that will provide them with a language rich environment.
I suggest activities, toys and materials in addition to pass times in order to keep people communicating to the best of their abilities. I am focused on providing speech language consulting services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
– we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
• Anyone with a speech/ language/communication disorder who no longer qualifies for direct services for such reasons as " ...maximum potential has been met...."
• Anyone who is currently receiving therapy but needs specific suggestions for home implementation of a communication program.
• Anyone with a loved
one in a skilled care or assisted living facility that needs suggestions for improved communication or to establish appropriate pass times for the resident, and the caregivers who service them.
• Day care providers who are looking to adequately train staff to facilitate language development from birth to 5 years. Small group trainings are available to care takers and parents.
• Parents with developmentally delayed children who are in need of specific activities to stimulate language development.
with babies or schools age children needing suggestions for speech/ language improvement or creating a language rich environment at home.